If You Are An Entrepreneur, Business Owner, Investor, Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Chief Executive Officer (CEO), And Any Finance Professional, Don’t Miss This Incredible Opportunity.
Take Advantage Of eFinancialModels And Get The Best Financial Model Templates in Excel That Will Enable You Make Clear Financial Decision For Your Business Growth. Sign Up Now To Take Your Business To The Next Level.
By signing up you will
- See all kinds of Financial Modeling examples that can boost your business performance
- Get for Free some first Financial Modeling examples in Excel that will profit you
- Access best in class Financial Modeling Know-How and see how it is being applied in business
Why You Need Financial Modeling Examples
To evaluate and understand your business growth, you need to have a better understanding based on a sound financial model to avoid making blind decisions. The best way to achieve your dream business goals is to have a clear foresight and spend less time on finance and more time on your products. Before breaking the business into discrete pieces and asking yourself which direction each will go, first look at the business as a whole and understand both what you as an organization are trying to accomplish as well as what the intended use of the model and start-up financial projections you are building will be. For this reason financial modeling examples from eFinancialModels provide you with a clear basis for making financial and investment decisions in business.
eFinancialModels has been created to help entrepreneurs, key executives and investors preparing quality financial models by providing state of the art industry financial model templates which can be used to create financial plans used for business plans, company valuations, investment analysis, capital raising or M&A transactions. A good way to start something new can be a simple template, so we hope the financial modeling examples in Excel provided by our platform offer an excellent solution to better analyze the prospects of interesting investment projects.
What Makes eFinancialModels Unique?
Using a financial model template from eFinancialModels simply saves significant time and provides important know-how. We aim to constantly add new financial models for more industries and use cases, simple and complex ones. Our financial modeling examples provide your team with additional insights and can help you to make better financial decisions. By running your financial scenarios in any of our financial models, you can see and assess the result immediately, rather than having to wait for months/years as in real life, thus giving you a better basis for your investment decisions. eFinancialModels provides easy-to-use financial modeling examples in Excel for applications at all levels of your business.
So what are you waiting for? If you’re looking for a financial model template to use and understand your business, eFinancialModels is all you need. Having a solid financial model is absolutely one of the best things you can do for your business.
Click eFinancialModels.com to get a suitable and ultimate financial modeling example for your kind of business. Our financial model templates encompass but are not limited to (excerpt):
- Bad Debt Reserve Calculator
- Biogas Financial Model
- Commercial Real Estate investment Model
- Dairy Farm Valuation Model
- Debt Amortization Table Financial Model
- Discount Rate Estimation (WACC)
- Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) Valuation Model
- eCommerce Valuation Model
- Fish Farm Valuation Model
- Gold Mine Investment Model
- Hotel Valuation Financial Model
- Mobile App Financial Model
- Organic Online Marketing Model
- Paid Online Marketing Model
- Personal Monthly Budget
- Poultry Farm Valuation Model
- Internal Rate of Return (IRR) Project Finance Analysis
- Private Equity-Leveraged Buyout Model
- Rental Property Financial Model
- Real Estate Developer Financial Model
- Real Estate Property Flipping Financial Model
- Rice Farming Financial Model
- SaaS Valuation Model
- Simple Cap Table Template
- Solar Energy Financial Model
- Tax Loss Carryoforwards – Valuation Model
- Wind Energy Financial Model
Having a solid financial model is absolutely one of the best things you can do for your business. Register now to take full advantage of the financial model templates provided by eFinancialModels.
Remember, now is the time to power up your financial decision-making using high quality structured financial modeling examples in Excel.
What our customers say about our financial model templates:
“I found them EXTREMLY useful! and by all means a quick and helpful way to get rid of excessive calculations, formulas and waste of time. Quick, accurate and exact way of making assessments and/or evaluations.”
G. Garza, Senior Financial Consultant
“I am always delighted with your models. Thank you. Keep delivering these Models.”
J. Casabona, CFO FirmGreen Inc.
“Financial Model Templates from eFinancialModels offer a great way to professionally design a Financial Model”
N. Bendarkar, Entrepreneur
eFinancialModels – Financial Modeling Examples “providing the tools for your financial decision-making for your business”