When starting a dental practice business, consider a best-practice dental practice financial model for your dental business plan.
SETTING UP PURPOSES AND FORMING A PLAN
Key questions/purposes which will be answered with the help of the dental practice financial Excel model are as follows:
– to understand, whether the dental practice business idea is profitable;
– to calculate overall costs of starting a dental practice;
– to calculate expenses on salaries and wages of dental practice workers;
– to calculate expenses on start a dental practice and running a dental practice;
– to estimate costs of debt and time needed to loan payback;
– to calculate the safety stock level and maintain it;
– to craft an effective strategy for dental practice business development;
– to estimate how much does it cost to open a dental practice;
– to estimate how much do dental practice owners make.
The model consists of:
– Dashboard with core assumptions, financials, and outputs
– Initial teeth cleaning service sales based on marketing expenditure and new patients acquisition cost;
– Patients base for follow-up dental services sales based on new patients retention and patients base monthly churn;
– Revenue calculations based on dental practice service sales mix and annual service usage drivers;
– Extra revenue calculations based on dental practice extra product sales;
– Margin calculations based on dental practice service Cost Of Goods Sold drivers;
– Flexible revenue & expenses setup
– Simple by efficient safety stock setup
– Expenses, Wages and staff strength model
– Summary Financial metrics on graphs
– Top Revenue & Top Expenses reports
– Break-even Analysis
– Debt Financing and repayment schedule
– Income Statement, Cash Flow Statement, and Balance Sheet for 5 years
– DCF Valuation of the dental practice
BENEFITS OF USING DENTAL PRACTICE BUSINESS PLAN FINANCIAL MODEL
First and foremost, we did not hard-code any assumptions.
It is very helpful both for the client and financial modeler, as all the variables could be edited directly from the dashboard or from the revenue/expense/wages/etc sections.
Thanks to that, we could test different alternatives and make any edits literally on the fly.
Besides it, the fiscal year is editable. You may start your dental practice business plan financial model in the middle of the year.
Last but not least, the dental practice business plan financial model considered the interest and the repayment period of the debt.
In result, the user received maximally accurate financial statements summary.
Thus, our dental practice financial metrics are flexible and editable, which provides the client with great user experience and confidence in the profitability of your business idea.
Use our professional dental practice financial model Excel template when starting a dental practice. Financial planning is one of the crucial steps in starting a dental practice. Every dental practice can benefit from a best-practice dental practice business plan enhanced with a budget for starting a dental practice.
1 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Did you find this review helpful?