This financial model template assists founders of Beverage Startup Companies to determine their financing needs and raise capital when talking to investors.
The financial model is made to derive financial projections for a Beverage Manufacturing Startup company which purchases several ingredients and additives and processes them via their own mixture and production badges. The model allows increasing the yearly production badges, cycles, personnel and infrastructure (new tanks) as you go and calculates the resulting increase in direct costs and other operating costs. Revenues are derived based on a three-tier distribution model where the product is sold to distributors, retailers or directly to end-consumers assuming different pricing for each tier. The model then results in a project of the foreseeable Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement, as well as the Free Cash Flows for the Project and for Equity Investors. Furthermore, a profit split model is used where the founders can put in less money than investors while profits are split as per the targeted equity stakes.
– Detailed operating model based on bottom-up assumption as per costs per liters or costs per gallons
– Three tier pricing model (different prices per product and per distribution channels such as selling to distributors, retailers, and end-consumer
– Projected Financial Statements (Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement)
– IRR Calculation (Unlevered and Levered IRR)
– Calculation of funding required
– Profit share model with profit and IRR projections for founders and investors
This financial model is especially useful when looking to raise financing from investors for a Beverage Startup company. Here a walkthrough of the model:
The model (current version 3.1) is available in two versions, a PDF Demo Version and a full version in Microsoft Excel where all cells are editable.
|Industry||F&B, Financial Model, Manufacturing|
|Summary||The Beverage Manufacturing Startup Financial Model Template assists founders of Beverage Startup Companies to determine their financing needs and raise capital when talking to investors.|
|Screenshots / Pictures||
|Use Cases||Cash Flow Projections, DCF Model, Financial Feasibility, IRR, Startup Financial Model|
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.