If You Are An Entrepreneur, Business Owner, Investor, Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Chief Executive Officer (CEO), And Any Finance Professional, Don’t Miss This Incredible Opportunity.
Take Advantage Of eFinancialModels And Get The Best Financial Model Templates in Excel That Will Enable You Make Clear Financial Decision For Your Business Growth. Sign Up Now To Take Your Business To The Next Level.
By signing up, you will:
- See all kinds of Financial Modeling examples that can boost your business performance
- Save a wish list of your preferred financial modeling examples in Excel
- Save your purchased products
- Access best in class Financial Modeling Know-How and see how it is being applied in business
Why You Need Financial Modeling Examples
To evaluate and understand your business growth, you need to have a better understanding of its value drivers. Therefore, you will need to develop a sound financial model to obtain a deep understanding of your business. The benefits of financial modeling are the following:
- Obtain a deep understanding of what value the business has and how the value is influenced.
- Find potential for improvement by identifying parameters which are not optimal compared to industry benchmarks. This will help you to identify synergies in M&A transactions and focus areas to work on when trying to increase a business’ valuation.
- Obtain a better basis for capital allocation decisions and avoid making blind decisions. With financial modeling, all decisions can be justified in a traceable and rational way.
- Develop a solid budget and financial plan to obtain visibility on your financial future.
The best way to achieve your business goals is to have a clear foresight and spend your efforts on the right areas in business. Before breaking the business into discrete pieces and asking yourself which direction each will go, first, look at the business as a whole and understand both what you, as an organization, are trying to accomplish as well as what the intended purpose of the model and start-up financial projections will be. Depending on the industry and use case, you will need to develop an optimal financial model. For this reason, financial modeling examples from eFinancialModels are focused on specific industries and provide you with a clear basis for making financial and investment decisions in business.
eFinancialModels has been created to help entrepreneurs, key executives, and investors, preparing quality financial models by providing state of the art industry financial model templates which can be used to create financial plans used for business plans, company valuations, investment analysis, capital raising or M&A transactions. A good way to start something new can be a simple excel valuation template, so we hope the financial modeling examples in Excel provided by our platform offer an excellent solution to better analyze the prospects of interesting investment projects.
Excel Valuation Templates and More
eFinancialModels offers financial modeling templates for a variety of industries and use cases:
- Financial Analysis: Obtaining a better understanding of the economics of your business and its value drivers
- Forecasting: Preparing a budget and 5-year business plan/financial plan
- KPIs: Forecasting important key metrics such as break-even point, payback period, etc.
- Scenarios: Analysing the effects of different growth and financing scenarios on your business
- Valuation: Valuing a company or an asset
- M&A: Buying/selling a company or an asset
- Investment and Capital Allocation Decisions: Making enhanced and rationale investment-decision based on solid financial analysis
- Fundraising: Bank financing, equity
The Unique Value Proposition of eFinancialModels
Financial modeling requires financial modeling know-how and can be very time-consuming. The way to approach this is to work in a very structured manner and apply a stringent logic. Using a financial model template in Excel provides such a structure and an example of how to do this.
eFinancialModels offers a wide range of industry-specific financial model templates which simply save time and provide a structured way to analyze a company or investment opportunity. Important financial analysis know-how you will find inbuilt with the financial modeling examples in Excel, provided on our website. Our model inventory is constantly updated for new industries and use cases. Having the right financial model is important when it comes down to making better financial decisions, as the model will give you the relevant financial metrics such as IRR, NPV or yield, to base your decision on while providing all the details to back it up. In addition, working with dynamic financial modeling examples in Excel allows you to run different scenarios and test the strength of your assumptions in detail. eFinancialModels provides best in class and easy-to-use financial modeling templates in Excel which can be applied to countless use cases.
So what are you waiting for? If you’re looking for examples of financial models in Excel or an Excel valuation template to use and understand your business, eFinancialModels is all you need. Creating a solid financial model is absolutely one of the best things you can do for your business.
Check out eFinancialModels.com to get the suitable and ultimate financial modeling examples in Excel for your kind of business. Our financial model templates encompass but are not limited to (excerpt):
- Bad Debt Reserve Calculator
- Biogas Financial Model
- Commercial Real Estate investment Model
- Dairy Farm Valuation Model
- Debt Amortization Table Financial Model
- Discount Rate Estimation (WACC)
- Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) Valuation Model
- eCommerce Valuation Model
- Fish Farm Valuation Model
- Gold Mine Investment Model
- Hotel Valuation Financial Model
- Mobile App Financial Model
- Organic Online Marketing Model
- Paid Online Marketing Model
- Personal Monthly Budget
- Poultry Farm Valuation Model
- Internal Rate of Return (IRR) Project Finance Analysis
- Private Equity-Leveraged Buyout Model
- Rental Property Financial Model
- Real Estate Developer Financial Model
- Real Estate Property Flipping Financial Model
- Rice Farming Financial Model
- SaaS Valuation Model
- Simple Cap Table Template
- Solar Energy Financial Model
- Tax Loss Carryforwards – Valuation Model
- Wind Energy Financial Model
This financial model focuses on a DCF valuation of a company in the Manufacturing industry. This model can be used to value or analysis of any company producing any product or multiple products.
This Financial Model Template in Excel assists you to determine the financial feasibility for your next Tourism Project. The model comes up with monthly and yearly financial forecasts based on the estimated number of visitors…
To analyse where the cash is coming from and going out, cash flow statements are prepared. It has three main categories – operating cash flow which includes day-to-day transactions, investing cash flow which includes transactions…
A 5-year financial model tailored to starting a golf course and projecting financial performance for its business plan.
Learn Google Sheets the easy way Apply it to your day to day job Perform Data Analysis You need to have a gmail account. It works only in Google Sheets
Track the annual value of your contracts based on YTD billings and current year remaining billings.
The Pharma Biotech Valuation Model Template calculates the risk-adjusted DCF Value of a Pharma or Biotech Company with several products under development. The product forecasts are probability adjusted to take into account the success probabilities…
This is not a forecast template but rather a real-time tracker of financial performance as it relates to profit & loss as well as cash position.
This template makes it easy to always have a current snapshot of all your clients and where they are in the sales pipeline process.
A transaction facilitator of any kind can benefit from this fee-based financial model. It is geared towards startups.
The purpose is to calculate, compare, and apply different theories of corporate valuation in order to assess their equivalence by using as a platform the company Jumbo S.A. (a retail company in the toys /…
Cost-Volume-Profit (CVP) Analysis Managers must make decisions about sales volume, pricing and costs and are concerned about the impact of their decisions on profit. Therefore, they need to understand the relations among revenues, costs, volume…
A financial model focused on the specific nuances of using a freemium strategy.
This detailed, yet easy to use three statement financial model will allow you to calculate your business' profit and loss, build a balance sheet and calculate cash flow. Additionally it will calculate the valuation of…
Financial Modeling Examples show you the Way
Having a solid financial model is absolutely one of the best things you can do to better understand your business and its economics. Rationale decisions are based on sound financial analysis and by focusing on the right questions. Register now to take full advantage of the excel valuation template models and financial analysis models provided by eFinancialModels.
Power up your financial decision-making by using high-quality and structured financial modeling examples in Excel.
What our customers say about our financial model templates:
“I found them EXTREMLY useful! and by all means a quick and helpful way to get rid of excessive calculations, formulas and waste of time. Quick, accurate, and exact way of making assessments and/or evaluations.”
G. Garza, Senior Financial Consultant
“I am always delighted with your models. Thank you. Keep delivering these Models.”
J. Casabona, CFO FirmGreen Inc.
“Financial Model Templates from eFinancialModels offer a great way to professionally design a Financial Model”
N. Bendarkar, Entrepreneur
“Love it, it’s a great product”
L. Kishore, App Entrepreneur
eFinancialModels – Best in class examples of financial models in Excel which allow you to better understand your business and enhance your decision-making process for investment and capital allocation decisions.