Here the Main Terms for Vendors:
- Free Pricing – You are free to set the prices for your models. You can also submit different versions of your model and price them differently
- The revenue split is 70/30, meaning you will get 70% for any product sale made, 30% will be the commission for us. Commissions are either paid immediately (if the transaction is paid via PayPal) or by the end of the month via PayPal (if the transaction is paid via Stripe/credit card). For this, you will need a PayPal account to receive your commissions.
- We manually review and approve all submitted financial models before they are posted on our Website
- All formulas and calculations need to be clearly visible and transparently stated
- If your model uses macros, you need to mention this in the description and mark it with the use case “macros”
- Appropriate description and explanatory images needed
- Users might request your help in fine-tuning the models and adjust them to their specific use case. Kindly let us know if you are willing to offer these services as well. In that case, our commission will be reduced to 20% of the project value.