The Restaurant Valuation Model in Excel assists entrepreneurs to quickly derive a financial plan for a restaurant chain. Enter which restaurants are owned and which ones are operated by third-parties as Franchises.
The financial model projects revenues, costs, CAPEX of up to 50 restaurants and provides a ramp-up plan when they will become operational. The model then outputs the forecasted financial statements (Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement) for the consolidated business over the next 10 years.
A DCF valuation based on Free Cash Flows to Firm and a debt schedule is included.
The Excel Financial Model Template contains the following:
- 10- year financial plan template
- Template to enter up to 50 restaurant sites. Each site can either be owned or act as a franchise (which generates royalty fees)
- Ramp-up schedule which can build-out the planned roll-out of the restaurant chain
- General assumptions section
- Various tables to calculate costs and CAPEX for all the restaurants
- Three Statement Model including Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement
- Shareholder Statement
- Projected Financial Ratios
- Executive Summary sheet with Charts
- Debt Schedule
- WACC Calculator
- Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) Calculation
- Sensitivity Analysis for Exit Multiple and WACC
The model template can serve as a blueprint to plan the rollout of a restaurant chain.
The model is available in two versions, a Free PDF Demo Version and a fully editable Excel Version.
.pdf (Adobe Acrobat Reader)
.xlsx (Microsoft Excel)