Financial Modeling Tutorial is a comprehensive step by step guide on how to build financial models for discounted cash flow (DCF) valuation and relative valuation.
This Tutorial is divided into the following 16 modules:
1. Building Historical Income statement
2. Building Historical Balance Sheet
3. Building Historical Cash Flow Statement
4. Setting up Revenue Drivers
5. Building Cost Drives
6. Setting up Debt Account
7. Accounting for Capital Expenditure and Depreciation
8. Working Capital Calculations
9. Calculating Interest Income and Interest Expense
10. Setting up Equity Capital and Reserve Account
11. Calculating Income Tax and Deferred Tax
12. Financial Statement Integration
13. DCF Valuation
14. Financial Ratios
15. Relative Valuation/ Comparable Company Analysis
In addition to the above files, there are two PDFs on:
1. Discounted Cash Flow valuation: which talks about the concept of DCF valuation along with its components, How to calculated FCFF and FCFE, Discount Rate, Advantage and Disadvantage of DCF.
2. Enterprise Value: which talks about the concept of EV along with its components, how to derive Equity value from Enterprise Value, Valuation Multiples EV Based, and Price based.
This pack also includes a Final Model for the user’s preference. Therefore, this package is a set of self-study templates that will help a user walkthrough on how to conduct a valuation.
This valuation model is built for Tesla Motors and the user can download their annual reports from their investor relation website to understand the historical data.