An IPO valuation is the process by which an analyst determines the fair value of a company’s shares.
This IPO Valuation Model template is a ready-made template that you can use as a base to start with or as a reference to help you build a working IPO Valuation Model.
The following are included in the template:
1. Assumptions page for easy inputs
2. 5-Year projections
3. Debt schedule to assess Financial Feasibility
4. Detailed depreciation, capital expenditure, and amortization schedule
5. Detailed options value calculations
6. Discounted Cash Flow
7. Relative Valuations page (This page gives you an idea about the method. You need to shortlist relevant similar/peer companies)
8. Index page for Easy maneuverability