The eCommerce Valuation Model forecasts the expected financials for a webshop or eCommerce business. The Financial Model calculates the Projects NPV via the DCF Method, Project IRR, Breakeven, Cost per Acquisition, Customer Lifetime Value and many more important key metrics to an eCommerce Webshop.
The financial model provides the following:
- Executive Summary with key charts, key metrics and key assumptions. Simply change the assumptions on the right and see immediately the effect on Website Traffic, Orders, Revenues, Cash Flow, etc. on the left and their impact on eCommerce specific financial metrics
- Monthly and Yearly financial projections for 5 years
- Orders generated from different sources such as paid advertisement, organic search or affiliate marketing
- Cost per Acquisition (CPA) and Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) for paid advertisement
- Monthly Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement
- Monthly Free Cash Flow to Firm (FCFF) calculation
- Payback period (FCFF) and required months till EBITDA breakeven
- Yearly financial projections (Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement)
- Debt schedule which models two layers of financial debt (junior and senior debt)
- Fixed asset depreciation schedule
- Amortization schedule for software development costs
- Forecasted financial ratios such as Debt/EBITDA, current ratio, ROE, ROIC, days sales, says inventory, days payables, etc.
- Calculation of required funding amount, Net Present Value (NPV) via the Discounted Free Cash Flow (DCF) Method and Project IRR
- Reader and print-friendly layout including charts and graphs
The Executive Summary Pages gives investor a comprehensive overview about the business plan of your eCommerce project backed up by a solid financial model. We hope you like our financial model template in order to save your valuable time and have a solid basis for decision making.
The model is available in two versions:
- DEMO Version with only the input cells editable and formulas hidden
- FULL VERSION with all cells editable and all formulas visible
Also the author offers to review and discuss the financial model for the specific case of the user during a 1/2 hour Skype call.
Filetype: .xlsx (Microsoft Excel 2008 for Mac)
Below the Executive Summary Page
- Changing the key assumptions on the right allows you to immediately see the effect on the financials of your SaaS business on the left
- Financial Ratios are immediately updated for your convenience
|Industry||eCommerce, Financial Model, Information Technology|
|Summary||The eCommerce Valuation Model forecasts the expected financials for a webshop or eCommerce business and calculates the resulting DCF value.|
|Screenshots / Pictures|
|Use Cases||CPC, Customer Acquisition Costs, Customer Lifetime Value, DCF, Financial Projections, FREE, IRR, Valuation|