Fundraising can be so much convincing when presenting investors with a solid plan how they can make money. Therefore, this is a simple fundraising financial model template in Excel which can be used mainly to raise financing from new Investors. Simply enter your business plan, calculate the amount of equity funding required and allocate the equity stake percentages for new investors by calculating how much profits and return new investors can expect.
The highlights of this financial model template are the following:
- Three Statement Model with financial projections for Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement for a period of 5 years and three years of historic financials
- Executive Summary with key financials
- Calculation of Free Cash Flow to Firm and required funding amount to execute the business plan
- Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) Valuation based on simple discount rate and exit EV/EBITDA Multiple assumptions
- Uses and Sources of Funds table
- Equity financing schedule with % of equity stakes, expected profits during the lifetime of the investment and returns (Internal Rate of Return IRR) by investor
- Calculation of pre- and post money valuation
- Detailed cash flow forecast by investor
- Fixed Asset Schedule
This financial model template can therefore be quite handy when you plan to raise new financing to finance the growth of your company. The fundraising model allows you to present an investment case by calculating the IRR and expected profits by investor.
This is a FREE financial model template in Excel
Our customers were also interested in...
Wow…Just info The news.
1 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Did you find this review helpful?