This financial model provides a comprehensive financial plan template for a mobile app business, being adaptable to a startup or an existing app business. The model includes two sources of revenues, membership fees, and in-app advertisement.
The objective of the model is to provide a key financial planning tool to support fundraising, by allowing investors and founders to have a deep understanding of how the economics of such app business works.
The Excel model provides monthly and yearly projections over a period of 5 years and serves as the basis for a Mobile App business plan.
The Excel model template provides the following:
- Summary with key charts and information
- Financial Overview with Projected Metrics, Required Funding, Uses, and Sources of Funding, Charts, and Graphs
- Revenue Streams
- Costs including, Acquisition Costs, Payroll, Marketing, Budget for Paid Ads, etc
- Monthly and yearly financial projections, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement, debt schedule.
- Fixed asset schedule CAPEX and depreciation.
- Software Development Costs, Intangible Assets, and Amortization
- Financing Structure – Calculation of required equity and/or debt financing
- The user can play with different scenarios and make the comparisons side-by-side
The financial model uses a bottom-up approach to project financial statements, operational metrics, and gives a deep and solid understanding of the drivers of a mobile app business.
- Full Excel Model – .xlsm
- Free Demo PDF – .pdf
Our customers were also interested in...
I love it, it has all the components of system development methodology and opened my eyes how we as developers we shorthand ourselves to other streams of revenue.
1 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Did you find this review helpful?