Advanced Financial Model presenting a potential acquisition of a public or private company using a significant amount of borrowed funds.
The model is user friendly and fully customizable and analyses the following issues:
• Determining a fair valuation for a company (including an ability-to-pay analysis)
• Determining the achieved equity returns (through IRR calculations)
• Determining the effect of recapitalizing the company through issuance of debt to replace equity
• Determining the debt service limitations of a company from its cash flows
The model includes a 3 Statement Financial Model with Scenarios, Financing & Debt Schedule, Closing Balance sheet with adjustments, WACC Analysis & DCF Valuation, and Summary of Credit Metrics and various Financial Ratios.
• Formulas are in black, hard-coded numbers in blue, and links from other worksheets in green.
• User needs to update only the blue colored hardcoded numbers
• As a general rule, try to avoid changing the formulas in the cells in the output tabs. Please contact us if you need assistance with the functionality of the template
The model includes the following input drivers & assumptions
• General Deal & Entry Assumptions
• Transaction Funding
• Debt Capital Structure
• Sources and Uses of Cash
• Growth Projections
• Exit Assumptions
The inputs produce the following:
• 3 Statement Financial Model including 5-Year Forecast
• Financing & Debt Repayment Schedule
• Transaction closing calculations and closing balance sheet with adjustments
• Calculation of WACC & DCF Valuation Model including Sensitivity Analysis
• Summary of Credit Metrics and various Financial Ratios
Step by Step Methodology is included in the Excel File
Help & Support
Committed to high quality and customer satisfaction, all our templates follow best practice financial modeling principles and are thoughtfully and carefully designed, keeping the user’s needs and comfort in mind.
No matter if you have no experience or you are well versed in finance, accounting, and the use of Microsoft Excel, our professional financial models are the right tools to boost your business operations!
If you however experience any difficulty while using this template and you are not able to find the appropriate guidance in the instructions, please feel free to contact us for assistance.
If you need a template customized for your business requirements, please e-mail us and provide a brief explanation of your specific needs.