|Financial Model, Gold Mine, Mining & Resources|
|Amortization, DCF Model, Excel, Financial Feasibility, Financial Projections, Free Financial Model Templates, IRR, Mine Life, NPV, Valuation|
The Gold Mine Investment Model is used to determine the financial feasibility of a proposed Gold Mine Investment. The Financial Model outputs IRR and NPV based on Key Performance Indicators (KPI)s such as ore grade, ore processed, cost per ton and other relevant variables to the mining sector.
The highlights of the Gold Mine Financial Investment Model are:
- Forecast of the operational Days Per Year
- Forecast of the gold content in the ore
- Forecast of processing capacity per day for ore and material
- Mine and mill cost based on a per ton estimate
- Estimation of ore and materials to be processed
- Amortization of exploration costs
- Fixed asset schedule with depreciation and CAPEX
- Debt schedule for various layers of debt
- Forecast of gold prices in USD and conversion into local currency
- 20 Year Financial Projections whereas the Mine Life can easy set to be shorter
- Financial Statements include Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement
- Free Cash Flow to Firm and to Equity investors used for Discounted Free Cash Flow (DCF) analysis, Internal Rate of Return (IRR) analysis and calculation of Payback period
- Net Working Capital Estimation
- Sources and Uses of Proceeds Table
- Sensitivity Analysis to determine the impact of key value drivers on Project IRR and Equity IRR
The model is suitable if you need a financial model template for a thorough analysis of a gold mine investment. The model outputs the projected financials in a readable and printable format.
See also the article here for more information or the video below:
The model is available in two versions, a PDF Demo Version and the model in Excel with all cells editable (Normal). Current model version is 6.2.
.pdf PDF Acrobat Reader
.xlsx Microsoft Excel
Screenshots of Executive Summary of the Gold Mine Financial Model
Users who purchased Gold Mine Investment Model, also purchased:
Appreciate for the spreadsheet in pdf, although will have been beneficial to have the excel version.
1 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Did you find this review helpful?