|All Industries, Financial Model, General Excel Financial Models|
|5-year financial projections, DCF Model, Excel, Financial Model, Financial Planning, Financial Projections, Forecast, Forecasting, NPV, Pro-Forma, Valuation|
Key purposes which can be answered with the help of the Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) Excel financial model are as follows:
– to value an entire business;
– to value a project or investment within a company;
– to value an income producing property;
– to value the benefit of a cost-saving initiative at a company;
– to value anything that produces (or has an impact on) cash flow;
Discounted Cash Flow analysis is a valuation method which uses future cash flow predictions to estimate investment return potential by discounting these projections to a present value approximation and using this to assess the attractiveness of the investment.
Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) Excel Model Template aims to help you calculate the value of a business.
Feel free to leave a review and a rating if you have appreciated the model!