To help you get a discount out of buying multiple financial model templates for business valuation, try this Basic Founder’s Package – Basic Valuation Edition!
The bundle consists of the following models:
- Sales Management Model Template
- provides a sales log for your business while tracking and organizing sales accounts on a monthly basis as well as year to date. This will create a way to analyze your revenue without having to pay for a software program. The model includes a Sales Detail section, a Top Sales Accounts section, and an Accounts Register to log all your transactions.
- Inventory Management Template in Excel
- this template provides an inventory log for your business while tracking and organizing inventory on a monthly basis as well as year to date. This will create a way to analyze your revenue, cost of goods sold, and gross margin without having to pay for a software program. The model includes an Inventory Management section, a Top Sellers section, and an Inventory Register to log all your transactions.
- Accounts Receivable and Payable Aging Model
- provides registers for both AR and AP accounts to log all invoices to track and organize outstanding accounts year to date. This will create a way to analyze your outstanding AR and AP without having to pay for a software program. The model includes a Summary, Charts, Top 10 Accounts, AR/AP Aging Reports, and AR/AP Invoice Registers to log all your invoices.
- Monthly Rolling Cash Flow Projection
- This will give you a month-by-month forecast of the business for an entire year.
- Discounted Cash Flows Valuation Model (Consolidated)
- The DCF Valuation Model builds on the 3 Statement model by adding a business valuation component for investment through the Discounted Cash Flows method.
The Total Value is $200 but the bundle price is only for $120 (40% off)!
Similar customers where also interested in...
Multi-Entity Group Generic Monthly 5-Year 3 Statement Rolling Financial Projection Model
User-friendly 3 statement 5 year rolling financial projection Excel model for a Multi-entity Group (... Read more