This Excel model spreadsheet template targets to evaluate a new Independent Power Producer (IPP) Solar Project for its financial feasibility in a simple way. The model goes 25 years out and builds a comprehensive financial forecast including Financial Statements and Free Cash Flow Calculations from which financial metrics such as the Project IRR and the Levered IRR can be calculated.
The Excel spreadsheet model template is quite simple and the forecast includes a variety of financial schedules to obtain the financial plan for an IPP Solar Project. The models focus on calculating the IRRs.
The elements of this Excel spreadsheet model template are the following:
- Revenue assumptions based on projected volumes and prices for the produced solar energy
- Cost assumption forecast (as a % of revenues)
- CAPEX and Fixed Asset Schedule
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow Statement
- Shareholder Statement
- Financial ratios
- Unlevered and Levered Free Cash Flow Forecast
- Uses and sources of funds tables
- Calculation of a variety of financial metrics such as Project IRR, Levered IRR, Payback Period, Funding Required, NPV
- Sensitivity Analysis on Investor IRR for key value drivers
- Various Charts
The model has the following worksheets:
- Executive Summary Sheet
The model is available as a Free PDF Demo Version and as a fully editable Excel Model Version. Download the Free PDF version to get an exact view on the model structure.
.xlsx (MS Excel)
.pdf (Adobe Acrobat)
Other customers were also interested in ...
1 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Did you find this review helpful?