|All Industries, General Excel Financial Models|
|Google Sheet, Human Resources, Project Plan|
This Project Plan Template in Google Sheets allows you to quickly develop a project plan and plot a GANTT chart as a Google Sheets document. Enjoy all the benefits of Google Docs by sharing this document with your team and update simultaneously.
Project planning is especially important when project plans are complex and the timelines are dynamic. For this reason you need to understand how the length of each tasks will affect the duration of the project overall. Therefore, we developed this simple but dynamic project plan template.
The highlights of this Google Sheet spreadsheet template are the following:
- Fully dynamic project plan template. The project plan is calculated based on your input start dates, the durations of each task and how you link start or end dates to/from other tasks
- You can enter an unlimited number of tasks and customize the spreadsheet as you like
- Tasks are grouped in subtasks and summarized in task groups
- Enter the project’s start date and the timeline is automatically plotted
- Link start dates, durations or end dates for each subtask easily. Simply change the formulas for start date, duration or end date and link them to other tasks it makes best sense to you
- A GANTT Chart is plotted automatically via the formulas included
- Share your document online with team members (require a Google account) and update it simultaneously
- Instructions are included
This is a FREE product and can be very useful is you need to obtain quickly an overview how the project plan for a bit more complex project might look like.
Fileformat: Google Sheets – You need a Google Account to work with Google Sheets.
You will receive the link of the Google Sheet upon which you need to make a copy and save it under your Google Account (File => Make a Copy)