|Agriculture, Dairy-Farming, Financial Model|
|10-year financial projections, DCF Model, Excel, Financial Projections, IRR (Internal Rate of Return), NPV (Net Present Value), Valuation|
The Dairy Farm Valuation Model forecasts the expected financials for a dairy farm and calculates the resulting DCF value.
The model template includes:
- Executive Summary section with charts and key financials
- Key assumptions sheet specific to the operational performance of a dairy farm such as liters of milk produced / cow and forage / cow required
- Yearly financial projections (Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement)
- Debt schedule which models two layers of financial debt (junior and senior debt)
- Fixed asset depreciation schedule
- Forecasted financial ratios such as Debt/EBITDA, current ratio, ROE, ROIC, days sales, says inventory, days payables, etc.
- Calculation of required funding amount
- Net Present Value (NPV) via the Discounted Free Cash Flow (DCF) method
- Reader and print-friendly layout including charts and graphs
The Dairy Farm Valuation Model projects the operational performance and financials for a dairy farm for the next 5 to 10 years and derives the resulting DCF valuation of the farm. The model is available in two version, a PDF Demo Version and the full Excel. version with all Cells editable.
- PDF Adobe Acrobat Reader
- .xlsx (Microsoft Excel)
It seems ok. However, I could not test it on a limited version as downloaded PDF version only.
1 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Did you find this review helpful?