The Dairy Farm Valuation Model forecasts the expected financials for a dairy farm and calculates the resulting DCF value.
The model template includes:
- Executive Summary section with charts and key financials
- Key assumptions sheet specific to the operational performance of a dairy farm such as liters of milk produced / cow and forage / cow required
- Yearly financial projections (Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement)
- Debt schedule which models two layers of financial debt (junior and senior debt)
- Fixed asset depreciation schedule
- Forecasted financial ratios such as Debt/EBITDA, current ratio, ROE, ROIC, days sales, says inventory, days payables, etc.
- Calculation of required funding amount
- Net Present Value (NPV) via the Discounted Free Cash Flow (DCF) method
- Reader and print-friendly layout including charts and graphs
The Dairy Farm Valuation Model projects the operational performance and financials for a dairy farm for the next 5 to 10 years and derives the resulting DCF valuation of the farm.
Filetype: .xlsx (Microsoft Excel 2008 for Mac)
|Industry||Agriculture, Dairy-Farming, Financial Model|
|Summary||The Dairy Farm Valuation Model forecasts the expected financials for a dairy farm and calculates the resulting DCF value.|
|Screenshots / Pictures|
|Use Cases||DCF, Financial Projections, IRR, NPV, Valuation|