|Financial Model, General Excel Financial Models|
|CRM, Excel, Sales Pipeline, Sales Tracking|
This is designed to help any organization, regardless of size, be able to see what is going on with sales pipeline metrics over time as well as track salesmen performance. The following functionality is included:
1. Input card for database creation flexibility.
2. Fully monthly/quarterly analysis between added sales leads, won contracts, lost contracts (removal from leads), ended contracts.
3. Dynamically enter any date range and see what the net effect of each pipeline metric was.
4. Visuals included for both salesmen assessment, net new pipeline/won contract value, and an overall summary on the dashboard (annual).
5. View performance by customer over monthly/quarterly basis.
The goal here is to give virtually any business the ability to track their performance with lots of flexibility and vision. Essentially, you have a fully functionally CRM all in one file.