|Agriculture, Financial Model, Poultry Farming|
|DCF Model, Excel, Financial Projections, Free Financial Model Templates, IRR (Internal Rate of Return), NPV (Net Present Value), PDF, Valuation|
The Poultry Farm Valuation Model allows forecasting the financial statements for a poultry farm based on operational metrics such as the hatchery ratio, mortality rate, etc. The financial model calculates the resulting DCF value of the farm.
Please note, for a new Startup Poultry Project, please use the sister model, Poultry Project Financial Feasibility Model which focuses on IRR analysis and not on DCF analysis.
The financial model template in Excel includes:
- Executive Summary section with charts, key financials and key assumptions sheet specific to the poultry industry such as hatchery ratio for the eggs, mortality rate, weight per broiler birds and the resulting feed conversation ratio. The financial model allows to immediately grasp the financial effects and its impact on the company’s value when changing the assumptions on the right.
- Yearly financial projections (Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement) over a period of 10 years
- Debt schedule which models two layers of financial debt (junior and senior debt)
- Fixed Asset schedule for different categories of fixed assets
- Forecasted financial ratios such as Debt/EBITDA, current ratio, ROE, ROIC, days sales, says inventory, days payables, etc.
- Net Present Value (NPV) via the Discounted Free Cash Flow (DCF) method
- Reader and print-friendly layout including charts and graphs
The model is available in two versions, a Free PDF Demo Version and a fully editable Excel model with all cells editable.
.pdf (Acrobat ReadeR)
.xlsx (Microsoft Excel)