Payroll expenses and employee costs, in general form, are an important and material part of a company’s budget. This template built on the highest professional financial modeling standards will help you calculate future payroll expenses.
The calculations include:
– A transparent and convenient input section. You just need to enter employee salaries or hourly wages, start and end date (where defined), target bonus, annual indexation, overtime wage adjustment, etc.
– Separate analysis for hourly and salaried employees
– Calculation of income tax on a graduated schedule
– Recruitment costs
– A summary outlining employee expenses by main categories
The budget is made on a monthly basis but there are separate sections grouping the numbers by year.
The template is very flexible and can be adjusted to your requirements quickly:
– You can change the total period covered by the budget (currently three years) and the interval (currently set to one month).
– You can add as many employees as needed.
The template can be used on a stand-alone basis (to make just a payroll budget) or as part of a larger budgeting package. It can also be incorporated into investment analysis models.
The template is accompanied by a text guide with detailed explanations.
- Model Template – .xlsx
- Text Guide – .pdf