|Financial Model, Manufacturing|
|Budgeting, Cash Flow Projections, Cost per Ton Analysis, DCF Model, Debt Schedule, Excel, Financial Projections, IRR, Valuation|
The Manufacturing Financial Model provides a framework to accurately forecast the financial statements of a manufacturing company over the next 10 years. The model uses a detailed breakdown to estimate the company’s operating assumptions on a per ton basis. The model then uses financial ratio analysis and contains a DCF valuation framework. Furthermore, the model also includes an acquisition analysis with sources and uses of funds, as well as investor IRR analysis based on dividend and exit valuation assumptions.
The highlights of this financial model are:
- Forecast of Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement and Financial Ratios over the next 10 years
- 3 years of historic financials
- Detailed breakdowns to estimate sales, direct and indirect cost per ton, gross profit and operating costs
- Debt schedule
- Fixed Asset Schedule
- DCF Model
- Sensitivity Analysis for WACC and EV/EBITDA Exit Multiple
- Acquisition analysis with uses and sources of funds as well as investor IRR and quick Goodwill calculation
- Executive summary with a quick glance on the company’s key highlights
The financial model is available in two versions, a PDF Demo Version (Free) and an Excel Version with all cells editable.
.pdf PDF Acrobat Reader
.xlsx Microsoft Excel
Cost per Ton Analysis
Write a Review
Leave a reply Cancel reply
Get these templates too for a discount!
This is an Excel financial model template for a single blockbuster product where the founders need to raise funding from…
A versatile template to forecast out a manufacturing or retail sales business that is built around customer re-purchases.