|Financial Model, Parking, Real Estate|
|Excel, Financial Feasibility, IRR (Internal Rate of Return), NPV (Net Present Value), Payback Period, PDF|
The Parking Operator Financial Model forecasts the expected revenues and costs for the operation and management of a rented car parking space with associated shuttle bus service. The financial model calculates the project’s profitability via IRR analysis.
- 20 year yearly forecast period for
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow Statement
- 4-year monthly forecast
- Car park-specific assumptions
- The rental cost of the car park
- Number of car parking spots available
- Long-term or short-term price and utilization assumptions
- Shuttle bus service and its associated costs
- Lease costs for the shuttle bus
- Travel distance
- Number of departures per hour
- Number of kilometers driven per day, month and year
- Number of employees (full-time equivalents FTE) needed to operate the shuttle
- Gasoline, Maintenance and Service Costs
- Calculation of
- All relevant profitability ratios
- Revenues and cost per car parking spot and month
- Project IRR and Equity IRR based on the company’s cash flows and use of financial debt
- IRR for investors under a Buy and Hold or a Buy and Exit Scenario
- Amount of financing needed
- Use and sources of funds
The model is available in two versions, a free PDF Demo version, and a fully editable Excel version.
.pdf (Adobe Acrobat Reader)
.xlsx (Microsoft Excel)
Users who purchased Parking Operator and Shuttle Bus, also purchased:
I recently bought and downloaded the eFinancialModels Parking Operator and Shuttle Bus financial model. It's a great model. I like it a lot. The model is well developed and covers the basis. I only need to replace the dummy numbers/figures with my own and voila! I can also modify the model to suit my specific purpose.
By the way, this was my first ever purchase with eFinancialModels. The download was easy. Also, my experience so far shows that the answers provided in the FAQ section of the eFinancialModels.com website are true. And although I still had questions, these were promptly addressed by eFinancialModel's customer care team via email. I like that.
I know that I will return to get some additional models in the near future. I'd also not hesitate to recommend eFinancialModels to others.
1 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Did you find this review helpful?