|Financial Model, Online Businesses & IT|
|Break-Even, Campaign, DCF Model, Excel, Financial Projections, IRR (Internal Rate of Return), NPV (Net Present Value), Payback Period, PDF, ROI, Valuation|
The Organic Online Marketing Model derives the expected revenues and profits from SEO initiatives over the next 5 years and calculates IRR, NPV and ROI.
The template provides the following:
- Executive Summary section with charts and key financials
- Key assumptions sheet specific to organic online marketing initiatives
- Monthly financial projections (impact on Income Statement) over 5 years
- Operational metrics such as website traffic, conversion rates, new customers acquired, average order value and orders received
- Monthly impact on profits
- Payback period and breakeven month
- Yearly financial projections (impact on Income Statement)
- Calculation of Net Present Value (NPV) via the Discounted Free Cash Flow (DCF) method and Project IRR
- Calculation of total Investments, Profits, Proceeds, and ROI.
- Reader and print-friendly layout including charts and graphs
The Organic Online Marketing Model provides a financial model template to estimate the financial impact of organic marketing activities such as SEO on the company’s financials. The model then calculates the corresponding financial metrics such as ROI, IRR, and NPV to assess the financial viability of the required SEO expenses.
The model is available in two versions:
- PDF DEMO Version
- FULL VERSION with all cells editable and all formulas visible
.pdf (Adobe Acrobat)
.xlsx (Microsoft Excel)