The Organic Online Marketing Model derives the expected revenues and profits from SEO initiatives over the next 5 years and calculates IRR and NPV.
The template provides the following:
- Executive Summary section with charts and key financials
- Key assumptions sheet specific to organic online marketing initiatives
- Monthly financial projections (impact on Income Statement) over 5 years
- Operational metrics such as website traffic, conversion rates, new customers acquired, average order value and orders received
- Monthly impact on profits
- Payback period and breakeven month
- Yearly financial projections (impact on Income Statement)
- Calculation of Net Present Value (NPV) via the Discounted Free Cash Flow (DCF) method and Project IRR
- Reader and print-friendly layout including charts and graphs
The Organic Online Marketing Model provides a financial model template to estimate the financial impact of organic marketing activities such as SEO on the company’s financials and DCF value.
The model is available in two versions:
- DEMO Version with only the input cells editable and formulas hidden
- FULL VERSION with all cells editable and all formulas visible
Also the author offers to review and discuss the financial model for the specific case of the user during a 1/2 hour Skype call.
Filetype: .xlsx (Microsoft Excel 2008 for Mac)
|Industry||Financial Model, Information Technology, ROI Organic Online Marketing|
|Summary||The Organic Online Marketing Model derives the expected revenues and profits from SEO initiatives over the next 5 years and calculates IRR and NPV.|
|Screenshots / Pictures|
|Use Cases||Break-even, Campaign, DCF Model, Financial Projections, IRR, NPV, Payback Period, Valuation|
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.