Highly-sophisticated and user-friendly financial model providing 5-Year Financial Plan for an Online Travel Agency (OTA).
This template is a flexible tool for OTAs owners and is suitable for all stages of the business cycle (start-up, early & late stage, maturity).
It includes all necessary data needed to forecast the company’s financial and operational activities, calculate capital budgeting and breakeven analysis, and present the company’s results through professional presentation of charts & graphs.
The structure of the template follows Financial Modeling Best Practices principles and is fully customizable.
• The template includes Input Tabs (gold color) and Output Tabs (dark blue color)
• User needs to complete all the input cells (marked as gray fill-blue font) in the input tabs for the template to function properly.
• If something is not applicable in your company, please enter zero in the input cells
• As a general rule, try to avoid changing the formulas in the cells in the output tabs. Please contact us if you need assistance with the functionality of the template.
• Travel Agency General Info
• Start-Up Costs & Sources of Funding
• Revenue Assumptions
• Payroll Calculation
• Revenue per Service Type Calculation
• Operating Expenses Assumptions
• Fixed Assets
• Depreciation & Loan Amortization Calculation
• Years 1-5 Forecast Assumptions & Scenarios
• 3 Statement Financial Model for Year 1
• 3 Statement Financial Model for Years 1-5 with Charts presentation
• Direct Cash Flow Statement for Year 1 (User needs to update the assumptions table)
• Direct Cash Flow Statement for Years 1-5 (User needs to update the assumptions table)
• Capital Budgeting, payback period, and valuation of the company
• Breakeven Analysis & Chart
• Financial Ratios Analysis with Charts presentation
• Professional Executive Summary Dashboard (User needs to change Company Logo)
The template includes detailed instructions.
Help & Support
Committed to high quality and customer satisfaction, all our templates follow best practice financial modeling principles and are thoughtfully and carefully designed, keeping the user’s needs and comfort in mind.
No matter if you have no experience or you are well versed in finance, accounting, and the use of Microsoft Excel, our professional financial models are the right tools to boost your business operations!
If you however experience any difficulty while using this template and you are not able to find the appropriate guidance in the instructions included, please feel free to contact us for assistance.
If you need a template customized for your business requirements, please e-mail us and provide a brief explanation of your specific needs.