Financial model presenting a development scenario for a Residential Building with units available for Sale & Rent as well as an option to include Retail Shops revenue.
The model is dynamic and includes up to 10-year Forecast and Exit Scenarios.
The main purpose of the model is to enable users to get a solid understanding of the financial feasibility of their for-sale residential project.
The structure of the template follows Financial Modeling Best Practices principles and is fully customizable.
• The template includes Input Tabs (gold color) and Output Tabs (dark blue color)
• As a general rule, try to avoid changing the formulas in the cells in the output tabs. Please contact us if you need assistance with the functionality of the template
• The summary tab contains all of the high-level relevant information for review and is designed to be easy to read, print, and save to pdf. It includes general info, sources and uses summary, square footage and unit info, timing, financing, and exit assumptions, and unlevered, levered, and partnership level returns.
Investor Returns (Waterfall)
• A standard 4-tier IRR hurdle waterfall model to distribute proceeds between the general partner and limited partner.
Annual Cash Flow
• A roll-up of the monthly cash flows into annual periods including unlevered and levered net cash flow.
Monthly Cash Flow
• Detailed calculation of cash flows over monthly periods from construction to sale.
• It allows users to control the timing and how the cash flows over that time.
Project Main & Retail Inputs
• This section includes all the assumptions for the Apartment & Retails components.
• It includes general project data, timing and property metrics, revenue, and operating expenses assumptions.
Construction Budget Inputs
• Assumptions for the construction period (Land Purchase, Hard & Soft costs, G&A, etc)
Detailed instructions on the use of the template are included in the Excel File
Help & Support
Committed to high quality and customer satisfaction, all our templates follow best practice financial modeling principles and are thoughtfully and carefully designed, keeping the user’s needs and comfort in mind.
No matter if you have no experience or you are well versed in finance, accounting, and the use of Microsoft Excel, our professional financial models are the right tools to boost your business operations!
If you however experience any difficulty while using this template and you are not able to find the appropriate guidance in the provided instructions, please feel free to contact us for assistance.
If you need a template customized for your business requirements, please e-mail us and provide a brief explanation of your specific needs.