The rental property financial model calculates the homeowner’s IRR and long it takes to repay a mortgage when the property is rented.
The financial model contains:
- Rental income and expenses
- Gross yield and net yield
- 50 year forecast
- Development of property value and equity value
- Debt amortization calculation
- Internal rate of return to homeowner dependent on holding period
This financial model is made for owners of residential real estate such as apartment to to find out if the purchase price is attractive when compared to the achievable rental income. One can simulate the repayment of mortgage and calculate the return the homeowner can get when holding on to the property. Simply finetune the assumptions and see how the financial model reacts.
|Industry||Investment, Real Estate|
|Screenshots / Pictures|
|Use Cases||Financial Projections, FREE, Gross Yield, IRR, Net Yield|