The Solar Energy Financial Model forecasts the expected financials for a Solar Park project and calculates the IRR for the Project, Equity Investors and the Project’s NPV.
The model template includes:
- Executive Summary section with charts, key financials and the main assumptions of the solar solar park
- Key assumptions include:
- Installed capacity
- Yearly yield degression factor
- Lifespan of the project
- Hours of sunlight captured per year
- Pricing model with two sources of revenues
- Market price for electricity
- Premium for Solar Energy Certificate
- Yearly financial projections and projected Financial Statements (Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement)
- Debt schedule which models two layers of financial debt (junior and senior debt)
- Fixed asset depreciation schedule
- Forecasted financial ratios such as Debt/EBITDA, Debt Service Coverage Ratio (DSCR), current ratio, ROE, ROIC
- Net Present Value (NPV) via the Discounted Free Cash Flow (DCF) method
- Payback period based on Free Cash Flows to Firm (FCFF)
- Project IRR and Equity IRR
- Reader and print-friendly layout including charts and graphs
The Solar Energy Financial Model provides an simple framework to quickly analyze the financial feasibility of a solar park project. The worksheet allows to evaluate the effect of any change in the assumptions on the IRRs and NPV and engineer an appropriate financing structure for a Solar Park Project. A walk-through of the model is provided here:
The model is available in two versions, a PDF Demo Version and the Full Excel Version with all cells editable. The current version of the model is 4.1 .
- PDF Adobe Acrobat Reader
- .xlsx (Microsoft Excel)
Users who purchased Solar Energy Financial Model, also purchased:
|Industry||Financial Model, Renewable Energy, Solar|
|Summary||The Solar Energy Financial Model forecasts the expected financials for a Solar Park project and calculates the project's IRR and NPV.|
|Screenshots / Pictures|
|Use Cases||DCF Model, Financial Feasibility, Financial Projections, IRR, NPV, Startup Financial Model, Valuation|
Great Model .. is this model about : 1- photovoltaic method or 2-
concentrated solar power method ?
1 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Did you find this review helpful?
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.