The Solar Energy Financial Model forecasts the expected financials for a Solar Park project and calculates the IRR for the Project, Equity Investors and the Project’s NPV.
The model template includes:
- Executive Summary section with charts, key financials and the main assumptions of the solar solar park
- Key assumptions include:
- Installed capacity
- Yearly yield degression factor
- Lifespan of the project
- Hours of sunlight captured per year
- Pricing model with two sources of revenues
- Market price for electricity
- Premium for Solar Energy Certificate
- Yearly financial projections and projected Financial Statements (Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement)
- Debt schedule which models two layers of financial debt (junior and senior debt)
- Fixed asset depreciation schedule
- Forecasted financial ratios such as Debt/EBITDA, Debt Service Coverage Ratio (DSCR), current ratio, ROE, ROIC
- Net Present Value (NPV) via the Discounted Free Cash Flow (DCF) method
- Payback period based on Free Cash Flows to Firm (FCFF)
- Project IRR and Equity IRR
- Reader and print-friendly layout including charts and graphs
- Bidding Price Calculator and Sensitivity table (for Premium Excel Version only)
The Solar Energy Financial Model provides an simple framework to quickly analyze the financial feasibility of a solar park project. The worksheet allows to evaluate the effect of any change in the assumptions on the IRRs and NPV and engineer an appropriate financing structure for a Solar Park Project. A walk-through of the model is provided here:
The model is available in four versions, a PDF Demo Version of the Full Excel Version, the Full Excel Version with all cells editable, Premium PDF Demo Version, and the Premium Excel Version. The current version of the model is 4.1 for Full Excel Version and 4.2 for the Premium Excel Version.
- PDF Adobe Acrobat Reader
- .xlsx (Microsoft Excel)
The following Sensitivity tables are only available in the Premium Excel Version:
Users who purchased Solar Energy Financial Model, also purchased:
|Industry||Financial Model, Renewable Energy, Solar|
|Summary||The Solar Energy Financial Model forecasts the expected financials for a Solar Park project and calculates the project's IRR and NPV.|
|Screenshots / Pictures|
|Use Cases||DCF Model, Excel, Financial Feasibility, Financial Projections, IRR, NPV, Sensitivity Analysis, Startup Financial Models, Valuation|
Great Model .. is this model about : 1- photovoltaic method or 2-
concentrated solar power method ?
1 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Did you find this review helpful?