|Development, Financial Model, Real Estate|
|DCF Model, Excel, Financial Feasibility, Financial Projections, Free Financial Model Templates, Gross Yield, IRR, Net Yield, NPV, Valuation|
This financial model calculates the financial returns of a real estate development project such as a gated community (residential and commercial units).
The financial model includes the following:
- Choose any currency you want
- Choose either square meter (sqm) or square foot (sq ft) as your unit of choice
- Building types included
- Residential Property (e.g. Condominiums) with 10 subcategories each
- Residential Property (e.g. Apartments ) with 10 subcategories each
- Commercial buildings
- Detailed Masterplan with land area and built up area
- Detailed pricing plan
- Profitability calculation
- Project IRR to understand the profitability of the whole project
- Equity IRR to understadn the profitability for Equity investors under a buy and hold scenario
- Equity IRR and cash on cash multiple under a buy and sell scenario within 5 years for Equity investors
- Real estate specific metrics such as gross and net yield
- Debt Schedule with two categories of debt
- Fixed Asset Schedule
This financial model allows to quickly calculate the returns of a small real estate development project and can serve as a basis to finetune the development plan further.
The model is available in two versions, one with only the input cells editable (LITE) and all cells editable (Normal).
Filetype: .xlsx (Microsoft Excel 2008 for Mac)