The DCF Valuation Model forecasts the expected financials and calculates the enterprise value by using the Discounted Free Cash Flow (DCF) valuation method. The valuation model contains a framework to efficiently prepare your own DCF Valuation model.
The model template includes:
- Executive Summary section with charts and key financials
- Key assumptions sheet
- Yearly financial projections (Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement)
- Fixed asset depreciation schedule
- Forecasted financial ratios such as Debt/EBITDA, current ratio, ROE, ROIC, days sales, says inventory, days payables, etc.
- Discounted Cash Flow Valuation based on Free Cash Flow to Firm (FCFF) using a simple WACC-g Terminal Value Formula
- Reader and print-friendly layout including charts and graphs
The valuation model provides a standard template for any Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) valuation.
Filetype: .xlsx (Microsoft Excel 2008 for Mac)
|Industry||Financial Model, General|
|Summary||The DCF Valuation Model forecasts the expected financials and calculates the enterprise value by using the Discounted Free Cash Flow (DCF) valuation method.|
|Screenshots / Pictures|
|Use Cases||DCF, Financial Projections, FREE, Valuation|
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.