|Financial Model, Investment, Real Estate|
|Excel, Financial Feasibility, Free Financial Model Templates, Gross Yield, IRR (Internal Rate of Return), Net Yield, PDF|
The Commercial Real Estate Investment Model allows calculating the investor return when investing in commercial real estate property. The financial model is especially helpful when identifying the uplift potential from the non-letted area and assessing the financial implications.
The excel model template provides the following:
- Executive Summary contains the key charts, key metrics, and key assumptions. Simply change the assumptions on the right and see immediately the financial impact in the charts.
- Monthly and Yearly projections of the rental income
- Detailed Tenancy List
- Comparison Market Rent vs. Current Rent
- Space to enter SWOT analysis and business plan for the property
- Area switch from square meters (sqm) to square foot (sq ft)
- Currency switch to show the financials in any currency you want
- Key Metrics
- Gross Yield
- Refurbishment costs
- Geared and ungeared IRR
- ROI and equity multiple
- Print-friendly layout including charts and graphs
The Executive Summary Pages gives the investor a comprehensive picture of the financial attractiveness and potential when investing in commercial real estate property.
The model is available in two versions, one with only the input cells editable (LITE) and all cells editable (Normal).
.pdf (Adobe Acrobat Reader)
.xlsx (Microsoft Excel)