The Commercial Real Estate Investment Model allows calculating the investor return when investing in a commercial real estate property. The financial model is especially helpful when identifying the uplift potential from the non-letted area and assessing the financial implications.
The excel model template provides the following:
- Executive Summary contains the key charts, key metrics, and key assumptions. Simply change the assumptions on the right and see immediately the financial impact in the charts.
- Monthly and Yearly projections of the rental income
- Detailed Tenancy List
- Comparison Market Rent vs. Current Rent
- Space to enter SWOT analysis and business plan for the property
- Area switch from square meters (sqm) to square foot (sq ft)
- Currency switch to show the financials in any currency you want
- Key Metrics
- Gross Yield
- Refurbishment costs
- Geared and ungeared IRR
- ROI and equity multiple
- Print-friendly layout including charts and graphs
The Executive Summary Pages gives the investor a comprehensive picture of the financial attractiveness and potential when investing in a commercial real estate property.
The model is available in two versions, one with only the input cells editable (LITE) and all cells editable (Normal).
Filetype: .xlsx (Microsoft Excel 2008 for Mac)
Screenshot of the Commercial Real Estate Investment Model
|Industry||Financial Model, Investment, Real Estate|
|Summary||The Commercial Real Estate Investment Model allows calculating the investor return when investing in a commercial real estate property. The financial model is especially helpful when identiying the uplift potential from non-letted area and assessing the financial implications.|
|Screenshots / Pictures|
|Use Cases||Excel, Financial Feasibility, Free Financial Model Templates, Gross Yield, IRR, Net Yield|