|Biogas, Financial Model, Renewable Energy|
|DCF Model, Excel, Financial Feasibility, Financial Projections, IRR (Internal Rate of Return), NPV (Net Present Value), Valuation|
The Biogas Financial Model forecasts the expected financials for a Biogas plant project and calculates the project’s IRR and NPV values for the project.
The model template includes:
- Executive Summary section with charts and key financials
- Key assumptions sheet specific to Biogas projects such as installed capacity, feed-in-tariff, length of the off-take agreement, electricity price
- Yearly financial projections (Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement)
- Debt schedule which models two layers of financial debt (junior and senior debt)
- Fixed asset depreciation schedule
- Forecasted financial ratios such as Debt/EBITDA, current ratio, ROE, ROIC, days sales, says inventory, days payables, etc.
- Net Present Value (NPV) via the Discounted Free Cash Flow (DCF) method
- Payback period based on Free Cash Flows to Firm (FCFF)
- Project IRR and Equity IRR
- Reader and print-friendly layout including charts and graphs
The Biogas Financial Model provides the financial model to evaluate the IRRs and NPV of a Biogas plant project.
The model is available in two versions, one is a PDF Demo version and the other is an Excel version with all cells editable (Normal). Also, the author offers to review and discuss the financial model for the specific case of the user during a 1/2 hour Skype call.
Filetype: .xlsx (Microsoft Excel 2008 for Mac) and .pdf
Really user friendly and wanted to buy Normal version aswell and wrote email also
1 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Did you find this review helpful?