The IRR Project Finance Analysis forecasts the expected financials for a greenfield project and calculates the levered and unlevered Internal Rate of Return (IRR).
The model template includes:
- Executive Summary section with charts and key financials
- Key assumptions sheet specific
- Yearly financial projections (Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement)
- Simple debt schedule
- Fixed asset depreciation schedule
- Forecasted financial ratios such as Debt/EBITDA, current ratio, ROE, ROIC, days sales, says inventory, days payables, etc.
- Projected Free Cash Flows to Firm which are used to calculate the internal rate of returns (Project IRR) and the Net Present Value (NPV)
- Paypack period based on Free Cash Flows to Firm (FCFF)
- Calculation of the Equity IRR by using the levered cash flows from the shareholder’s point of view
- Reader and print-friendly layout including charts and graphs
The IRR Model provides the financial model to evaluate the IRRs and NPV of a greenfield project.
Filetype: .xlsx (Microsoft Excel 2008 for Mac)
|Industry||Financial Model, General Excel Financial Models|
|Summary||The IRR Project Finance Analysis forecasts the expected financials for a greenfield project and calculates the levered and unlevered Internal Rate of Return (IRR).|
|Screenshots / Pictures|
|Use Cases||Excel, Financial Feasibility, Financial Projections, Free Financial Model Templates, IRR|
You must log in to submit a review.