This valuation model assists fish farmers and investors to value a fish farm based on the Discounted Cash Flow Method. The model is fully comprehensive, including a fish nursery, hatchery and fish farm.
The financial model template includes:
- Executive Summary section with charts and key financials
- Detailed operational model including feed needed per kg of fish, food conversion ratio, hatchery ratio, mortality rate
- Income streams from sale of fish, sale of fingerlings and sale of fish eggs
- Cost per kg analysis
- Yearly financial projections (Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement)
- Debt schedule which models two layers of financial debt (junior and senior debt)
- Fixed asset depreciation schedule
- Forecasted financial ratios
- Company valuation via Net Present Value (NPV) and Discounted Free Cash Flow (DCF) method
- Reader and print-friendly layout including charts and graphs
The financial model offers a template to come up with the financial projections of a fish farm or acquaculture oepration while keeping control of all relevant operational metrics. The model is available in two version, one FULL version and one free demo version (with most cells protected).
Filetype: .xlsx (Microsoft Excel 2008 for Mac)
See the Screenshots below
|Industry||Agriculture, Financial Model, Fish Farming|
|Summary||This valuation model assists fish farmers and investors to value a fish farm based on the Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) Method. The model is fully comprehensive, including a fish nursery, hatchery and fish farm.|
|Screenshots / Pictures|
|Use Cases||DCF Model, Excel, Financial Projections, Free Financial Model Templates, Valuation|
You must log in to submit a review.