This valuation model assists fish farmers and investors to value a fish farm based on the Discounted Cash Flow Method. The model is fully comprehensive, including a fish nursery, hatchery and fish farm.
The financial model template includes:
- Executive Summary section with charts and key financials
- Detailed operational model including feed needed per kg of fish, food conversion ratio, hatchery ratio, mortality rate
- Income streams from sale of fish, sale of fingerlings and sale of fish eggs
- Cost per kg analysis
- Yearly financial projections (Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement)
- Debt schedule which models two layers of financial debt (junior and senior debt)
- Fixed asset depreciation schedule
- Forecasted financial ratios
- Company valuation via Net Present Value (NPV) and Discounted Free Cash Flow (DCF) method
- Reader and print-friendly layout including charts and graphs
The financial model offers a template to come up with the financial projections of a fish farm or acquaculture oepration while keeping control of all relevant operational metrics.
Filetype: .xlsx (Microsoft Excel 2008 for Mac)
See the Screenshots below
|Industry||Agriculture, Financial Model, Fish Farming|
|Summary||This valuation model assists fish farmers and investors to value a fish farm based on the Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) Method. The model is fully comprehensive, including a fish nursery, hatchery and fish farm.|
|Screenshots / Pictures|
|Use Cases||DCF, Financial Projections, FREE, Valuation|
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.