|Agriculture, Financial Model, Rice Farming|
|DCF Model, Excel, Financial Projections, IRR (Internal Rate of Return), PDF, Valuation|
The Rice Farming Financial Model enables rice farmers and investor to evaluate an investment into a rice farming operation via Discounted Free Cash Flow (DCF) and Internal Rate of Return (IRR) analysis from an investment point of view.
The rice farming model contains the following features:
- Financial Model with 5 Year
- Detailed model of 2 Harvest Cycles per Year
- 2 Crops can be modeled, e.g. rice and soy to count for the nitrogen recovery of the soil
- Land under management includes rainfed land and land under irrigation
- Model includes land owned and land rented
- Different Harvest Yield estimations as for crop and rainfed / irrigated lands
- Financial Statement Forecasts includes Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement
- Financial Ratios
- Debt Financing Schedule
- Fixed Asset Schedule
- Modeling additional land purchases
- Discounted Free Cash Flow (DCF) Valuation Analysis
- Internal Rate of Return (IRR) analysis based on EV/EBITDA Entry and Exit Multiple, 5 Year investment horizon and cash in / cash out consideration from investor’s point of view
- Breakdown of Purchase Price Allocation
- Variety of informative Graphs and Executive Summary
The model helps rice farmers and investors to quickly evaluate any rice farm investment.
The model is available as Free Demo Version as PDF and as a fully editable Excel Model
.pdf (Adobe Acrobat Reader)
.xlsx (MS Excel)
Other customers were also interested in ...
need business plan
1 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Did you find this review helpful?