|Agriculture, Financial Model, Rice Farming|
|DCF Model, Excel, Financial Projections, IRR, Valuation|
The Rice Farming Financial Model enables rice farmers and investor to evaluate an investment into a rice farming operation via Discounted Free Cash Flow (DCF) and Internal Rate of Return (IRR) analysis from an investment point of view.
The rice farming model contains the following features:
- Financial Model with 5 Year
- Detailed model of 2 Harvest Cycles per Year
- 2 Crops can be modeled, e.g. rice and soy to count for the nitrogen recovery of the soil
- Land under management includes rainfed land and land under irrigation
- Model includes land owned and land rented
- Different Harvest Yield estimations as for crop and rainfed / irrigated lands
- Financial Statement Forecasts includes Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement
- Financial Ratios
- Debt Financing Schedule
- Fixed Asset Schedule
- Modeling additional land purchases
- Discounted Free Cash Flow (DCF) Valuation Analysis
- Internal Rate of Return (IRR) analysis based on EV/EBITDA Entry and Exit Multiple, 5 Year investment horizon and cash in / cash out consideration from investor’s point of view
- Breakdown of Purchase Price Allocation
- Variety of informative Graphs and Executive Summary
The model helps rice farmers and investors to quickly evaluate any rice farm investment.
Filetype: .xlsx (Microsoft Excel 2008 for Mac)
Screenshots of the Financial Model
need business plan
1 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Did you find this review helpful?