|Financial Model, Renewable Energy, Wind|
|DCF Model, Excel, Financial Feasibility, Financial Projections, IRR (Internal Rate of Return), NPV (Net Present Value), PDF, Valuation|
The Wind Energy Financial Model forecasts the expected financials for a Wind Park project and calculates the project’s IRR and NPV.
The model template includes:
- Executive Summary section with charts and key financials
- Key assumptions sheet specific to Wind Park projects such as installed production capacity, feed-in-tariff, length of the off-take agreement, electricity price and quantity of energy generated
- Yearly financial projections (Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement)
- Debt schedule which models two layers of financial debt (junior and senior debt)
- Fixed asset depreciation schedule
- Forecasted financial ratios such as Debt/EBITDA, current ratio, ROE, ROIC, days sales, says inventory, days payables, etc.
- Net Present Value (NPV) via the Discounted Free Cash Flow (DCF) method
- Payback period based on Free Cash Flows to Firm (FCFF)
- Project IRR and Equity IRR
- Reader and print-friendly layout including charts and graphs
The Wind Energy Financial Model provides the financial model to evaluate the IRRs and NPV of a Wind Park Project.
The model is available in two versions, a PDF Demo Version and a fully editable Excel Version.
.pdf (Adobe Acrobat Reader)
.xlsx (Microsoft Excel)
Only setback is there is a lot of information and I think a bit of guidance and further explanation on the specific influence of certain line items could help. The notes certainly help but perhaps I’m just not as adept as I need to be. It works well as a plug and play but I had trouble readjusting a massively negative NPV. Worked good in the long run but was somewhat time consuming.
1 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Did you find this review helpful?