Airports

The financial model templates included here are related to the airport industry to help you assess the viability and how much is needed to operate an airport business venture.

Discover Freight Brokerage Pro Forma Projection. Impress bankers and investors with a proven, strategic business plan that impresses every time. Five-year financial model template for Excel for Freight Brokerage Excel Financial Model with prebuilt three…

Starting at: $0.00
Add to wish list
Purchase Excluding 7.7% tax
Airports typically own the facilities and generate revenue by leasing through airlines, air-freight companies, and retail shops and services. Private companies employ about 90% of the employees in airports while the remaining 10% works directly for the airport, such as administrators, maintenance personnel, and safety crews.