Highly sophisticated and user-friendly financial model for Start-Up companies providing advanced financial projection for a 5-Year Business Plan.
This template is a flexible tool for Start-Up owners and includes all necessary data needed to forecast the company’s financial and operational activities, calculate capital budgeting and breakeven analysis, and present the company’s results through professional presentation of charts & graphs.
The model is fully customizable and is designed for a wide variety of users, from those who have little or no accounting or Excel experience to those who may be well versed in finance, accounting, and the use of Microsoft Excel.
• The template includes Input Tabs (gold color) and Output Tabs (dark blue color)
• User needs to complete all the input cells (marked as gray fill-blue font) in the input tabs for the template to function properly.
• As a general rule, try to avoid changing the formulas in the cells in the output tabs. Please contact us if you need assistance with the functionality of the template
• Update General Business Info in the top section of the tab
• Update Working Capital Assumption and Sources of Funding Input cells
• Fill in the Monthly Salary for each employee in the Salary Section
• Fill in the Payroll Taxes Rates (%) in the Taxes Section. If a tax rate is not applicable in your country, enter zero in the cell
Capex – Opex – Inventory
• The tab includes major categories of Capital & Operating Expenses that in most cases are suitable for any business
• You can change a category based on your company’s requirements
• User needs to fill in all the input cells
• Update the safety percentage in the Inventory Section
PPE & Debt Schedule
• Update the depreciation rate in the Depreciation Schedule Section
• Long-Term and Short-Term Loan Data are automatically calculated based on user’s inputs in the Home tab
Yrs 1-5 Forecast Assumptions
• Fill in all the necessary data in the input cells. If something is not applicable in your company, enter zero.
• The Bonus section in the Payroll Assumptions is based on 2 Scenarios. Select the Bonus Scheme from the drop-down list and update data in the input cells.
The input tabs produce the following:
• 3 Statement Financial Model for Year 1 (Start-Up Year)
• 3 Statement Financial Model for a 5 Year Forecast with Charts presentation
• Capital Budgeting, payback period, and valuation of the company
• Breakeven Analysis & Chart
• Financial Ratios Analysis with Charts presentation
• Professional Executive Summary Dashboard (User needs to change Company Logo)
Help & Support
If you experience any difficulty while using this template and you are not able to find the appropriate guidance in these instructions, please feel free to contact us for assistance.
This template has been designed with flexibility so it can be used in most business environments.
If you need a template customized for your business requirements, please e-mail us and provide a brief explanation of your specific needs.
Other customers were also interested in ...
It’s a great template. It really helps for startup and enterprises that start their Businesses.
Thank you for your feedback.