SAAS BUSINESS MODEL THREE PRICING TIERS + TRACK ACTUALS OPN-IN
This SaaS business model template in Excel provides you with a comprehensive plan for early-stage SaaS startups and allows you to build your own SaaS monthly recurring revenue financial forecast.
I’ve decided to create an enhanced version of the SaaS model with 3 pricing tiers and the ability to incorporate existing customers behavior into the model.
I made SaaS model extremely flexible so it can be adapted to numerous types of SaaS recurring revenue businesses who market a SaaS solution via its website, gets most of its site visitors through online or offline marketing.
Inside of the SaaS revenue model, you will find step-by-step instructions with links to input tabs so that you can create your first forecast with ease.
Creating long-term SaaS financial model is a time-expensive effort!
Don’t reinvent the wheel! Save your valuable time and considerable effort and use best practice SaaS financial models.
Why do you need a SaaS financial model with 3 Pricing Tiers and Actuals opt-in?
– You can’t ignore existing customers’ behavior! SaaS model forecast existing customers behavior and future monthly recurring revenues.
– Save your time and efforts! This is ready to use SaaS model, where you need to input your assumptions about revenue and expenses to build a comprehensive forecast of your SaaS business.
– Price flexibility has an impact on profitability. Test it! With help of SaaS model, you will be able to test multiple SaaS pricing models in a manner of seconds and check core financials.
– You have to know your LTV! With help of LTV calculator, you will estimate customer Lifetime Value and compare it with the average cost of customer acquisition.
Thus, in this SaaS model, the key drivers of are:
– marketing budget
– customer acquisition costs,
– conversion rate,
– regular price, and
– churn rate…..
The spreadsheet is largely self-explanatory but pop-up comments have been added to input cells to help you better understand the model inputs. These can be accessed by selecting the interested cell.
This model is constantly improved and updated with more metrics, charts, and features.
SaaS financial model template contains the following:
– 3 (three) pricing tiers
– monthly contracts
– existing customer’s inputs by 3 plans
– Solid headcount planning
– Visibility into “MRR movements”
– Cash-flow planning
– SaaS Metrics and KPIs
– Other Charts
SaaS financial model template calculates SaaS Metrics to rely on:
– new customers vs. lost customers (churn);
– total number of active users;
– new trials and trial-to-paid leads generated;
– churn rate (how many users unsubscribe each month);
– MRR (monthly recurring revenue discussed above);
– average lifetime revenue.
– Based on these metrics, the SaaS financial model predicts how your business should operate within a forecasted time period.
Extra features you should know about:
– this SaaS startup financial model includes all needed details for you to understand your customers’ movement dynamics;
– you can manage the price of offerings and % churn from year to year;
– SaaS financial model does provide you with customer acquisition cost assumptions – which is essential.
Users who purchased SaaS Financial Model Excel Template: 3 Pricing Tiers + Actuals Opt-in, also purchased:
Write a Review
Leave a reply Cancel reply
Get these templates too for a discount!
This is a collection of financial model templates for businesses in the Information technology Industry and its related sectors.