Wind farms are areas where many large wind turbines have been grouped together. They “harvest” the power of the wind to generate electricity.
Fin-wiser’s Wind Farm FM model helps the user to assess the financial viability of a wind farm project by capturing all the essential inputs related to construction, operation, and financing.
The model includes Project financing, which is the financing of long-term infrastructure and industrial projects based upon a complex financial structure. Both project debt and equity are used to finance the project. Debt is repaid using the cash flow generated by the operation of the project, rather than other resources of the project owners.
The Wind Farm FM Model includes assumptions related to:
1. Development and construction costs
2. Number of Turbines, Capacity, Capacity factor (P50, P90 & more)
3. Feed-in Tariff, Merchant Price, O&M Cost
4. Flexible Funding Profile – Equity and Debt drawdowns
5. Working Capital Assumptions
6. Straight Line and Accelerated Depreciation option
7. Annuity and Sculpted Debt Repayment option
8. Inflation and Indexation
Model Output includes:
1. Project IRR & NPV
2. Equity IRR & NPV
3. Minimum and Average DSCR
4. LLCR and PLCR
5. Equity Payback Period
6. Cash Waterfall
7. Debt Service Profile
8. Semiannual and Annual Integrated Financial Statements
9. Fully Integrated Dashboard