Biogas is a type of biofuel that is naturally produced from the decomposition of organic waste.
Fin-wiser’s Biogas plant model helps the user to assess the financial viability of a biogas project by capturing all the essential inputs related to construction, operation and financing.
The model includes Project financing, which is the financing of long-term infrastructure and industrial projects based upon a complex financial structure. Both project debt and equity are used to finance the project. Debt is repaid using the cash flow generated by the operation of the project, rather than other resources of the project owners.
The Biogas Plant Model includes assumptions related to:
1. Development and construction costs
2. Total Capacity and Utilisation
3. Electricity Price, Gate Fee, O&M Cost, SPV Cost, Waste Treatment Cost
4. Flexible Funding Profile – Equity and Debt drawdowns
5. Working Capital Assumptions
6. Straight Line and Accelerated Depreciation option
7. Annuity and Sculpted Debt Repayment option
8. Inflation and Indexation
Model Output includes:
1. Project IRR & NPV
2. Equity IRR & NPV
3. Minimum and Average DSCR
4. LLCR (Loan Life Coverage) and PLCR (Project Life Coverage Ratio)
5. Equity Payback Period
6. Cash Waterfall
7. Debt Service Profile
8. Semiannual and Annual Integrated Financial Statements
9. Fully Integrated Dashboard
File Type: .xlsm (MS Excel)
File contains Macros