- Highly sophisticated and user-friendly Financial Model providing advanced financial & planning analysis for a Startup or existing Manufacturing Company.
- Suitable for any type of industry, the model is a flexible tool for CEO/CFO’s to control and improve daily operations and forecast the company’s growth.
- It includes all necessary data needed to forecast the company’s financial and operational activities, manage payroll, expenses, and inventory, calculate Cost of Goods Manufactured (COGM) and analyze product profitability.
- Outputs of the template include monthly and forecasted Financial Statements (3 Statement Model), Budget vs Actual Variance Analysis, Direct Cash Flow Reports, Capital Budgeting, Business Valuation, and Breakeven Analysis.
- A variety of Financial Ratios analyzes business performance and company’s results are presented through advanced charts & graphs and are summarized on a professional Executive Dashboard.
- The structure of the template follows Financial Modeling Best Practices principles and is fully customizable.
• The model supports calculation results for up to 10 different products and 10 different categories of Raw & Indirect Materials.
• Additional products or materials can be easily added, but please contact us if you need further assistance.
• The model provides separate inputs for Factory and Headquarters expenses (Payroll, Capex, Opex) and separate Inventory control of materials and finished products.
• Throughout the entire model formulas are in black, hard-coded numbers in blue, and links from other worksheets in green.
• User needs to fill in all the input cells (marked as gray fill-blue font) for the template to function properly.
• Detailed instructions on the use of the model and the functionality of each worksheet are included in the excel file
• General Business Info
• Operating Assumptions (Revenue & COGS, Customer/Suppliers Payment Terms, etc)
• Financing & Capital Structure
• Payroll, OPEX & CAPEX Assumptions (split between Factory & Headquarters)
• Cost of Goods Manufactured (COGM) Calculation
• Inventory Management for Raw Materials (Direct-Indirect) & Finished Goods
• Product Sales & Gross Profit Calculations
• Product profitability Analysis
• Year 1 Financial Statements (3 Statement Model)
• Year 1 Direct Cash Flow Statement
• Budget vs Actual Variance Analysis
• 5 Year Financial Statements (3 Statement Model) with Scenarios Analysis and Charts presentation
• 5 Year Direct Cash Flow Statement
• Breakeven Analysis & Chart
• Capital Budgeting, payback period, and valuation of the company
• Financial Ratios Analysis with Charts presentation
• Professional Executive Summary Dashboard
Help & Support
Committed to high quality and customer satisfaction, all our templates follow best practice financial modeling principles and are thoughtfully and carefully designed, keeping the user’s needs and comfort in mind.
No matter if you have no experience or you are well versed in finance, accounting, and the use of Microsoft Excel, our professional financial models are the right tools to boost your business operations!
If you however experience any difficulty while using this template and you are not able to find the appropriate guidance in the provided instructions, please feel free to contact us for assistance.
If you need a template customized for your business requirements, please e-mail us and provide a brief explanation of your specific needs.