User-friendly template providing valuation tools for any type of business/industry.
The template includes a 3 Statement Financial Model for 5-Year Actual and 5-Year Forecast Scenario, Calculation of WACC, Discounted Cash Flow and Business Valuation, and highly-sophisticated Sensitivity Analysis.
The template is built using Financial Modeling Best Practices and is fully customizable.
• Contents: Update Company’s General Info and select currency from the drop-down list
• Financial Statements: Update Assumptions for Forecast Periods. Update Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, and Supporting Schedules Data for the Actual Periods
• WACC: Update Data for Comparable Companies and Calculation Assumptions.
• DCF & Valuation: Update Valuation Assumptions
• Financial Statements: 5-Year Forecast
• WACC: Calculation of Weighted Average Cost of Capital, which is used for Business Valuation
• DCF & Business Valuation: Discounted Cash Flow, Calculation of Enterprise Value, Equity Value, Targeted Share Price, IRR and Valuation Ratios
• Sensitivity Analysis: Presentation of various outputs and assumptions that affect Share Price
• Beta in WACC Tab is calculated based on Comparable Companies data. You can use sites as Yahoo Finance, Statistica, Capital IQ, etc. for reference
• Some cells in tabs “DCF & Valuation” & “Sensitivity Analysis” are locked (can be unlocked). They are used to populate the sensitivity tables in a different worksheet within the template, so please do not edit (unless you know how to update the formula and other dependents)
• In the “Sensitivity” tab, you may change the blue colored percentage(%), to see how a change in the output impacts the share price
For any inquiry/modification, please contact me via our support team: [email protected]models.com