Our full-fledged financial model in excel format is customized for investment companies being set-up or scaled, with unlimited combinations of fund structures and sizes within private equity, asset management, and advisory.
It is built on the back of our vast experience with financial institutions across a wide range of asset classes.
For a one-time charge of $2,250 and our free support after purchase, the study accounts for:
– A new fund or scaling up & restructuring an existing set-up
– Flexibility to run infinite fund sizes and structures
– All asset classes, namely private equity, asset management, and advisory
– Easy-to-use model due to straight-forward formulas & financial sheets
– Highest standards in financial modeling to ensure an accurate study
– A conservative base case scenario as a starting point for users
2. THE MODEL STRUCTURE
– “INPUT” sheets: We included a breakdown of funds along with their different metrics. For private equity, we included fund size, management fees, GP/LP distribution, hurdle rates, performance fees, advisory fees, among others. For asset management, we included AuM size, custody fees, advisory fees, management fees, performance fees, advisory fees, among others. In addition, a detailed breakdown and spreading of human capital, costs, assets/liabilities, cash flows, valuation items permit running optimal combinations to target the desired IRRs for fundraising purposes with LPs and management returns for GPs.
– “FINANCIAL STATEMENT” sheets are: Income statement, Balance sheet, and Cash flow statement are all a function of the “Input” sheets.
– “VALUATION” sheets are: Valuation sheet and Ratios sheet are a function of the “Input” sheets and showcase the financial performance of the fund(s).
3 THE FUNCTIONALITIES:
– The assumptions cater to a wide mix of fund income enablers.
– The breakdown is split among fund size, fees, volume of investors/clients, profit sharing.
– Growth rates are changeable for fund sizes and fee levels.
– The model accounts for operating and capital costs.
– Operating costs are highly detailed, the user can add/delete/edit the needed ones, including salaries/bonus/carry and other costs.
– Capital expenditures (including depreciation) determine the asset purchases and changeable by the user.
– IRRs, LP returns, GP returns for private equity; IRRs, client returns, management returns for asset management
– DCF valuation for the fund(s) and other financials are detailed such as balance sheet, income statement, cash flow statement.
You will get two files:
- Excel Model = .xlsm
- Macro Documentation = .docx