Highly-sophisticated and user-friendly financial model for an All-Day Bar & Restaurant business.
Suitable for either a startup or operating company, the model is a flexible 5-Year business plan and provides advanced financial planning & analysis to Bar & Restaurant owners.
It includes all necessary data needed to forecast the company’s financial and operational activities, calculate capital budgeting, business valuation, and breakeven analysis, analyze business performance through a variety of financial ratios, and present the company’s results through professional presentation of charts & graphs.
The structure of the template follows Financial Modeling Best Practices principles and is fully customizable.
• Throughout the entire model formulas are in black, hard-coded numbers in blue, and links from other worksheets in green.
• User needs to fill in all the input cells (marked as gray fill-blue font) for the template to function properly.
• If something is not applicable in your business, please enter zero in the input cells.
• Each worksheet includes an “Instruction” button, which, when clicked, shows the user detailed instructions and calculation methodology of the sheet contents.
• As a general rule, try to avoid changing the formulas in the cells in the output tabs. Please contact us if you need assistance with the functionality of the template.
The model is available in 2 versions (Full & Lite)
Lite Version includes:
• General Business Info
• Startup Expenses Assumptions & Financing options
• Operating Assumptions
• Payroll calculation
• Revenue & COGS calculation
• CAPEX & OPEX
• Supporting Schedules
• 5 Year Forecast Scenarios
• 3 Statement Financial Model for Year 1 (Start-Up Year)
• 3 Statement Financial Model for a 5 Year Forecast with Charts presentation
• Capital Budgeting, payback period, and valuation of the company
• Breakeven Analysis & Chart
• Financial Ratios Analysis with Charts presentation
• Professional Executive Summary Dashboard
The Full Version includes all the features of the Lite Version plus:
• Advanced Inventory Management Templates assisting users in controlling beverages, coffee & food inventory on a monthly basis. The templates include detailed cost breakdown per package/case/bottle/glass/portion/slice etc. and calculation of opening inventory, sales, purchases, and closing inventory per product.
• Menu Items cost and profitability calculator. A flexible tool for the overall operational activity of the business since it allows users to easily calculate the cost for each item on their menu and decide on their business pricing strategy.
Detailed instructions on the use of the model are included in the excel files.
Help & Support
Committed to high quality and customer satisfaction, all our templates follow best practice financial modeling principles and are thoughtfully and carefully designed, keeping the user’s needs and comfort in mind.
No matter if you have no experience or you are well versed in finance, accounting, and the use of Microsoft Excel, our professional financial models are the right tools to boost your business operations!
If you however experience any difficulty while using this template and you are not able to find the appropriate guidance in the provided instructions, please feel free to contact us for assistance.
If you need a template customized for your business requirements, please e-mail us and provide a brief explanation of your specific needs.