Advanced Financial Model including DCF & Valuation, suitable for any type of business/industry and fully customizable.
The template is built using Financial Modeling Best practices and includes Scenario basis 3 Statement Financial Model for Full Year and 10-Year Forecast Analysis, Budget vs Actual Variance Analysis, Breakeven Analysis, Financial Ratios, Business Valuation, and highly sophisticated charts presentation.
Inputs (Gray Tabs)
• Contents: Update Company’s General Info and select currency from the drop-down list
• Sales Data: Update Volume, Sales Price and Cost % Data (columns C & D) and Seasonality Increase
• Assumptions: Update Data under each of the three scenarios (Base, Upside, Downside)
• Actual: Fill in Last Year (LY) Data. Update numbers for the months that have actual data. For any new actual month, please update this tab accordingly
- Budget: Figures are calculated based on the input number in the Sales Data & Assumptions Tabs
- KPIs (Financial Ratios)
- Breakeven Analysis
- Variance Analysis (Actual vs Budget)
- 10-Year Forecast
- Full Year (FY) Statements for both Actual & Budget Data
- Business Valuation with Sensitivity Analysis
- Executive Summary
- Tab “FY Statements” includes a dynamic 3 Statement Model built from the inputs from “Actual” & “Budget” Tabs with the selection box as the main driver.
- The model assumes that the selected and all preceding months have actual figures (which should be updated in the Actual Tab) and the rest are budget figures.
- The model is build based on different scenarios as they are outlined in the “Assumptions” Tab.
- In some of the output tabs (Blue Color), you will find a selection box with the different scenarios (Base, Upside, Downside).
- Data and Charts are automatically updated based on the chosen scenario
- Enter the Name of the Company in Contents Tab (cell E15) and the Title in each slide will be automatically updated
For any inquires/modifications, please contact me via: [email protected]